Monday, October 31, 2005

Majorly Impatient

I simply can't wait to find out if the Razz is being baked. I feel really optimistic about it, especially since my chart is starting to look better. The Clomid has the pre-O temps artificially elevated, so right after ovulation it didn't really look like my temps went up at all and I was starting to worry that I didn't actually ovulate. There's no doubt that I did now and that's a big first step. If you figure that the pre-O temps were artificially high, it also looks like there might be a triphasic pattern emerging, which would be a nice pregnancy indicator (although no guarantee). I just can't wait to find out. I know, I said that already, but I can't help it. I REALLY want this to be the month. All the signs are positive...I just can't believe I have to wait another 10 DAYS to find out for sure. How will I ever make it that long!

No comments: