Friday, February 10, 2006

Metformin

So, I started the Metformin last night, and so far so good. Since we're not going to be inseminating for a couple of months and I won't have to worry so much about jostling the egg out and about being sure not to restrict my calories, I'm going to make a big push these next couple of months to lose some weight. I think if I really work at it, I should be able to lose 15 pounds by the end of March, so that's my goal. My big secret weapon in these two months shall be Dance Dance Revolution. Susan and I were at the mall yesterday and I heard the music from it playing at Tilt, and went over there to see that they did indeed have a Dance Dance arcade machine with the same music set as the version I have at home. This got me all reinvigorated on the Dance Dance. I still feel like a total dork when I dance dance, so there's no way I'm likely to ever play the arcade version when there's anyone around, but if I can find it on an empty night, I might be really tempted to go play it! But before that can ever happen, I definitely need to get back into it. Go Dance Dance!! :) In March, I'll also be joining the 1000 minute challenge on the forums I read. I think it will really help me continue to push myself on days when I just feel too lazy and time crunched to spend time exercising.

No comments: